What we did
We developed the AmericasMart Atlanta app, an in-depth buyer’s market solution. Digital Scientists and the AmericasMart team reconceived a connected, mobile-enabled buyer experience that provides organizational tools for the market buyer and vendor:
- Interactive exhibitor profiles that include social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter), product images, booth location with Google maps and directions within the Mart, and complete overviews of each exhibitor.
- Detailed search results for exhibitors, product lines, categories, events, food, services, and apparel sales reps in list, gallery, map, and floor view.
- Google maps of AmericasMart separated by floor so that users can find amenities, exhibitors, food locations, etc.
- An augmented reality and QR scanner to use with the AmericasMart book and to find one’s location in the Mart by scanning signage.
- A mobile Market Plan so users can store exhibitors they want to visit; make appointments; and take notes.
- Market specific information for a complete overview of shows, directors, and more!
The digital directory simplifies campus navigation. We incorporated Google mapping technology. Each building’s floors were electronically mapped. This allows visitors easy and efficient campus navigation.