Mobile app for personal shipping account management
MyUS is a premier package consolidator for consumers shipping internationally. We partnered with MyUS to create its first mobile app for iOS and Android.
MyUS provides a simple, reliable way for consumers to shop at US ecommerce stores and ship their purchases worldwide. But mobility was critical to the platform’s success. We partnered with MyUS to create the company’s first mobile app for iOS and Android. We delivered a fully functional Minimum Viable Product (MVP) app in less than 90 days.
What we did
MyUS approached Digital Scientists to create a mobile application for its package consolidation and shipping business. Our team was able to execute on several application initiatives, supported by extensive research that helped define the requirements for the mpst critical app features. These included:
- Ability to quickly complete a shipping consolidation (with the fewest steps possible)
- Access to push notifications and status of packages en-route
- Reducing the potential for confusion around the true cost of shipment
- Simplified workflow that ensures adherence to US export requirements and regional customs laws
- Providing user access to a wide range of shipping defaults
- Improving mobile usability for their global customers
- One-click ship
- Real-time updates
- Simple invoice uploads
- Manage packages
- Preview shipment cost
- Auto pilot
- Hybrid development
- Android crosswalk
Services & deliverables
- Digital strategy
- UX design
- iOS & Android development
- API development
- Minimum viable product
A new and sleek look
See the status of all the packages at your MyUS address at a glance: ready to send, in review, or action required.
One-click shipping made easy
Easily post all of your ready-to-ship packages. Select the “One Click Ship” button, and your packages are queued for delivery.