FIVE QUESTIONS FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SUCCESS
Innovation involves a certain amount of risk. Our objective is to not only deliver user-friendly products, but also to ensure they satisfy consumer expectations. In order to achieve the outcome you envision for your project, we recommend you first consider answering the following five questions:
1. How much demand is there for my new idea / product?
Do you know the size of the market you are competing in or entering?
Can you estimate your share of the market based on demand for your new idea / product offering?
2. Who are the target end-users of my new idea / product?
How do they perceive your products and brand?
What are their needs vis-a-vis your products or services and how are you making their lives easier?
3. How will my new idea / product impact my brand?
With more than half of all search occurring on mobile, your target audience will most likely first encounter your brand on a mobile device. Is your new idea/product consistent with your overall brand strategy?
4. Which features in my new idea / product are most appealing?
How do these features differentiate you from competing interests?
Will these features encourage repeat usage?
5. What is the most effective method of generating greater awareness and interest in my new idea / product?
Does your marketing strategy account for the unique needs of your new idea / product?
Do you know the best way to communicate with your target audience?
If you are not confident in answering any one of these five questions, we would be happy to discuss an appropriate research solution to help you achieve the success your project deserves.