We worked with Information Tycoon to develop an easy to use Building Information management tool. It’s a GPS-enabled HTML5 tablet / mobile application that gives property development and remodeling teams the ability to document building and maintenance activity in real time while on a property site.
Everyone from architects to commercial designers to project managers gain visibility to activity on a property development or remodeling project - has the electrical team installed the new lighting systems, have the painters completed the lobby, has the landscaping been installed?
Users interact with a visual representation of a property map to capture and share notes and photos at their exact location.
- Built on HTML5 platform to allow the app to work on modern web-enabled devices
- Browse data across multiple properties and view, filter or add notes at specific locations
- At-a-glance view of a property shows all activities in progress
- Filtering: Narrow results shown on the map with filters for date, type of activity, and team member
- View activity details: Navigate a property and view detailed notes, photos, and team member comments
- Create actions: Create an action to be completed and notify team members
- Administration features allow the set up of new properties, teams, and access rights
We worked with the client to create a product that works well across multiple screen sizes – from mobile, to tablet, and even desktop browsers.